ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

An evening blat.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
A lesser spotted Cup is mine these days, appearing on roads every other full moon, track day outing or for mechanical fettling. Not as picture whored or as well documented as the FailTrophy or the Nick172 Cup but no less capable (i will argue).On this occasion I thought I'd take some pics to accompany the occasion.
After all these years she still looks well I think.
View attachment 56119
View attachment 56120
View attachment 56121
View attachment 56122

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I must admit I did feel slightly daft taking pictures on the side of the road. Something I've not done since my 'yoof' ( me being an ancient 28 ).

I did it partly because people don't believe I ever use this car except on track.....and then the traffic, s**t roads and other numpty road users made me realise why I don't...

Black 172 PH2
looking good!
I just cant take pics at the side of the road, i feel stupid lol
I have managed nearly a weeks worth of petrol blasting around my self this weekend lol

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Its pretty, just like the owner ;)

Btw is that 1st pic by the side of the 272? Through the golf course bit.

Flattery gets you everywhere Davey wavey...;)

You know your sussex roads well....it's that short but sweet section just outside Midhurst.