ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

An Introduction.

Clio 200/Clio 182
Chaps,

Good evening. Have already introduced myself in the Newbie forum, but thought I should go into a little more detail of what I do, and what i'm going to try and contribute to Cliosport.net

As some of you may know, I am a Professional Vehicle Detailer, you may or may not be aware of my age, probably the most unique aspect of my talent and business. I'm 14. 14!? You've probably just looked at your computer screen oddly, and possibly are considering clicking the back button in your browser.

Well, I would urge you to not.

I own www.detailmyride.co.uk - A thriving vehicle detailing company in the West Midlands (Based in Solihull). I offer a bespoke detailing service, rivalling if not exceeding that of my competators across the UK.

I aim to offer Cliosport.net a 10% discount on all of my services, and keep you updated with the latest offers. Nowhere near the West Midlands but still want your car detailed? I am among contact with the UK's top car detailers, from The South Coast, to Aberdeen.

I'm not just here to advertise, and sell you my services. Instead, to give advice on all aspects of keeping your Clio's look at their very best.

I hope to be of assistance to the already present Detailing Scene of Cliosport.net

Happy New Year to you all.

Regards,

Gareth
Detail My Ride UK

Hyundai i40
your 14 and detail that good

im in shock....im 23 and only started properly detailing my clio

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Welcome over Gaz, seen alot of your stuff on Detailing world! Crackin work! I'm sure your advice on here will be welcome'd!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
we have a match for scuth in terms of spam!!! lol
welcome boyo

p.s he knows his stuff

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
does any1 want to buy some billberry? i got 5litres of it!!!

Ahhh aint you all sensible at a tender age of just 14...welldone!
Have you got any pics of your work?? :)

Mito Sportiva 135
does any1 want to buy some billberry? i got 5litres of it!!!

Ha no thanks! Everyone seems to rave about this stuff but I'm not convinced as you seem to have to agitate it to work, so its basically the same as any other wheel cleaner. Will stick to the old Megs Wheel Brightener I think for the time being...£15 for a million litres - get in!

Welcome Gaz, have read a few of your posts over on DW and the Dodo forum.

Were you not one of the first D.A.D's and at the tender age of 14!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
How great to see a 14 year old who can punctuate correctly. I'm sure you'll fit in well in this forum :)

Clio 200/Clio 182
Ooh. Sorry, yeah examples of my work can be found in my website gallery, if you want before/after's i'll consider digging some out ;)

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
wow, impressive stuff!! welcome to the site!! and your prices seem very reasonable too!!

Wish I had the thought of mind to do something lie this when I was younger :(

Looks like a quality site you've got their.