ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

And i thought my clio was LOW!

Lots of Alfas

Those lights look cool with the insides painted black, I wander if the lights are just as bright.

yeah that aint that low.... thats a bigger bumper than the standard one blatently! coz even without that laguna splitter its still gonna be damn low on the front!!!

Quote: Originally posted by connor on 20 March 2005
yeah that aint that low.... thats a bigger bumper than the standard one blatently! coz even without that laguna splitter its still gonna be damn low on the front!!!

its the standard 172 mk1 front bumper but with a laguna splitter....

they aint angel eye lights Andyman, there tinted. I was gonna do this to mine when i had the carbon bonnet and even bought the spray, just got the 182 before i got a chance to do them.

Thats about as low as ours was when we had the GAZ coilovers fitted.

Yamaha R6

true...thats not that low....no offence to the owner... but i think it looks stupid.. and if you look carefully the paint on the front bumper is out compared to the rest of the car..

*works at car dealership*... im payed to spot things like this on part exs.. *grin*

Sinclair C5

Quote: Originally posted by Aust1n on 28 March 2005

true...thats not that low....no offence to the owner... but i think it looks stupid.. and if you look carefully the paint on the front bumper is out compared to the rest of the car..
I think its just your monitor that needs replacing mate ;)

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Mike172sport on 29 March 2005

hows your doin fred, now trust me his is low as low can be:D
yeah its going good, did a 10min 15sec lap of the ring today, so pretty chuffed!!! (its a 1.2 remember)

Volvo S60 T5

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 29 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Mike172sport on 29 March 2005

hows your doin fred, now trust me his is low as low can be:D
yeah its going good, did a 10min 15sec lap of the ring today, so pretty chuffed!!! (its a 1.2 remember)
Nice one :D