ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AND THE WINNER IS .............

There were not that many entries, and the news is - the winner on both car and tie-breaker is Geoff Runnalls - congratulations Geoff - Simon (The Judge) was very impressed with the tie-breaker !!! Shall I tell what it was - yeah, I think so -

Tie-break Question:
I want to see the Clio Cup final round at Donington Park because ............
My Sundays regularly lack Va-Va-Voom!

Well done to Geoff and thanks to everybody else who took part. Better luck to the rest of us next time!!

Silver Fabia vRS

I cant believe it! I never win anything and has made a crap week into a great weekend.

Also pleased to win becuase my dad was involved in a bad car accident yesterday. Guy in a Nova (no jokes please) just pulled out infront of my dad, who hit him spinning him around and more than likely writing his 5 month old Audi A3 off. Dad is ok and the guy in the Nova hadnt driven for a year...how stupid being on the public roads after that time away from the wheel.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Geoff you should give your tickets to your poor old dad to cheer him up after his accident and let him take your car that day too!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Wot after all that money I spent onthe zorst? Youre gonna have to surpass yourself with the wax this time Geoff! Glad your Dads ok.

Silver Fabia vRS

LOL Mike! Thanks for the words about my dad, much appreciated. At the moment he is driving round in a 2.2 SRi Astra!

Did you have a good holiday Mike?

ooops May not be able to make it K, turns out the 30th Birthday is on the Sat night

Let me know what you are doing about jnr and I will try my best

Renault Laguna Coupe

Yeah, great hol thanks Geoff - back at my desk now (and surprise surprise bored already!). Have a great day next weekend - wed have come up to Donington but Vals parents are coming that day ;-(