ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Android L

2014 Focus Titanium
Anyone installed/got this yet? I've just flashed it to my Nexus 5 and it's currently updating a s**t load of apps. Looks great so far!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've not flashed my 5 so I'll just wait until it gets sent over to me.
Looks really good from the previews I've seen though and it apparently gives up to 30% more battery life.

2014 Focus Titanium
So far I've had it half a day and I'm loving it! The battery life (so far) does seem better, definitely. It's quick as anything too.

It's really weird that it doesn't automatically install all the usual Google apps such as chrome, music, calendar, hangouts, etc.

Nope, waiting for my normal ROM to include it.

Battery life increase is probably mostly from the switch to ART runtime as default, though I hear it's been improved even further than that!

2014 Focus Titanium
I was on ART anyway, but over time with loads of apps being installed and uninstalled it's probably not helped with wake locks etc.