ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Android N

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
So anyone took the leap yet and signed up to the new Android N?

Just check if its available by signing in here and opting in.

http://g.co/androidbeta

Just put it on my 6P and its great so far! The new pull down menu and notifications are great. Night mode is cool to for the screen.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Joined up. Downloaded and started to unpack. It got to 51% then error.
Had to reboot my phone (6p)
I'll just wait I think.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I updated to Nougat this morning. I like the pull down and notification changes, split screen seems to work very well but not sure I'll ever use it. Time will tell.

I also like that in the settings main menu, all of the sub menu options now show exactly what you have selected, status of that option etc.

What else has changed that's worth tinkering with?

I updated to Nougat this morning. I like the pull down and notification changes, split screen seems to work very well but not sure I'll ever use it. Time will tell.

I also like that in the settings main menu, all of the sub menu options now show exactly what you have selected, status of that option etc.

What else has changed that's worth tinkering with?

Had it on my Nexus 9 for a little while now.
Have you found the easter-egg cat game? :)

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Installed it Tuesday night, seems alright up to now on my 6P.

I have noticed though that when i press my power button to wake the screen there's a delay between the press and it waking up. Was instant with 6.0.....