ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Android smart TV dongles. Anyone got one?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Looking at getting one of these?

In my mind i'm expecting an Android phone put on my TV screen, can I watch I player, 4 on demand etc etc?

They any good?

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
got a riko-magic. It's ok and was very cheap. I pretty much use it for iPlayer, but with a better keyboard and mouse (I've got the remote control sized mini keyboard and track pad at the moment) it would be a good web browsing tool. Cheap android stuff is a little frustrating at the moment as Flash is being fazed out, but alternatives are filtering through. Dolphin browser makes iPlayer work on mine for example as it has it's own built in flash player. With a good mouse, angry birds is hilarious in 32 inch

decent place to buy http://www.futeko.com/browse.php?cat=mp

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
got a riko-magic. It's ok and was very cheap. I pretty much use it for iPlayer, but with a better keyboard and mouse (I've got the remote control sized mini keyboard and track pad at the moment) it would be a good web browsing tool. Cheap android stuff is a little frustrating at the moment as Flash is being fazed out, but alternatives are filtering through. Dolphin browser makes iPlayer work on mine for example as it has it's own built in flash player. With a good mouse, angry birds is hilarious in 32 inch

decent place to buy http://www.futeko.com/browse.php?cat=mp

Cool cheers, cheapness appeals to me, just be fun to play with, or for when can't be bothered to put laptop on etc.

PM'd

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Just looking for another one of these, just to connect a USB hard drive to the TV, any recommendations?