ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Android Users..

Bumder With A Buffer
I know a few people on here have that have tweaked their droids to have new roms etc.

Where is the best place to look/start and which roms are you running??

182FF with cup packs
I generally use http://android.modaco.com/ or http://forum.xda-developers.com/

I
'm currently running Cyanogen7 Nightly build 15 on my Galaxy SII. It's not 100% stable, but I can't stand manufacturer overlays (TouchWiz, Sense etc) so I love Cyanogen because it's Android as its (mostly) meant to be.

Modaco however is a good starting spot as he will usually have a custom build of standard release ROMs, so you can stick a custom rom on that is pretty much identical to the standard one, it's just tweaked to be faster and have the latest kernel etc. He also allows you to pull apps out of the rom and add others in (i.e. you can pull any of the Samsung apps from his SII build and replace them with their standard google versions)

Bumder With A Buffer
Well thats a git...Im on Hboot version 2.000 and there is not a (easy) way to downgrade that to 1.13....yet.

I bet that happened in the update it did yesterday :( Meh im happy with gingerbread 2.3.5 at the mo...much better lock screen and bits then the previous version.

Il wait till im back off holiday in the new year before I try and do this me thinks, plus give the geeks time to sort something out (im not using HTCdev to add superuser to my phone thank you!)

XDA was the most useful for me.

Although in the end, I regretted doing it. Couldn't figure out how to get it back to standard either :(

Polo + Micra
i've got a HTC sensation running android revolution HD 4.1.8 from XDA forums

didn't like the beats build so opted for the above