ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anni this morning

172 Cup
guessing you were on your way to college? I was a little late for work so needed to make up some lost time, luckily roads are pretty clear with it being half term

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
yay! did you see me frantically waving as you beeped your horn? hehe and i also flashed you as i turned off for uni, dunno if you saw though as you sped off! car sounds fab!

i thought you must be late as i never see you anymore and im always there around that time. your headlights stand out a mile away, didnt actually realise it was you behind me til i was stopped at the lights though.

:)

172 Cup
i sure did :) i waved back but dont know if you could see me, it was a little dark this morning with the rain n stuff. yeah i was about to hit the hazards to flash u back but ended up unlocking the doors cos i went over a bump haha! ah thanks, its a ktec decat with a top gear (powerflow) ss exhaust.

yeah im normally going passed there about 8ish depending on traffic and how long it takes me to get my ass out of bed.

they are quite bright and blue arent they, im begining to wonder if they are actually 8000K instead of 6000K, need to find someone else with 6000K to compare.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you in the future when I'm next late haha :)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
hehe :)
aww @ unlocking the doors, i normally turn left near the suzuki garage to get to uni but the road was closed, hence why i ended up behind you at one point cos i had to follow the diversion.

as i turned and flashed you i left the full beam on for a sec, ooops! lol.

i doubt ill see you again unless you're late, im never there at 8 and i'm only in uni on thursdays.

yeah your lights are VERY bright, put my xenons to shame :p