ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Annoyed at PS3

Monaro VXR
I'm willing to bet my grandma that MS will never release a BD drive, and if they did it would be a farce. Pretty sure that Sony would do everything they could to stop it from happening aswell.

Why would it be a farce.

The drive will come from the main manufacturers out there samsung, toshiba etc. Whoever is making them. The 360 already already has the bluray codecs in place. Because there the same codecs used for HD DVD playback.

So all its missing is a bluray drive and a software update for a driver for it. Not much really. Would be just as good as the PS3 drive.

There is very little between the consoles wish people would stop arguing about them. I personally feel right now though the 360 is a better console. Mainly due to games support.

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
for the hoff as now he has doubt.

21052007301.jpg

DSC01224hg.jpg

DSC01226l.jpg

SLK 350
Gotta hand it to you, that's a nice collection of toys....although you need a maid really fking badly lol :)

I'm no geek on this, so can someone explain why the 360's online system is so much better?

I just want to pop on, play against other people online, then go do something else. I dont want a community where i can talk about how great mcfly are with someone.

What else do you do? surf the net (why?), buy tshirts?

My first online gaming experience on the ps3 was fine......wireless hookup to a mates network, register and striaght into gaming, no paying anything. Why would i want to pay?

Ex Ph-Quick
gaming is no differnet with eother ps3 or xbox network, xbox is just easier to use when looking for demos and add-on etc.

Plus people rave about the gamer score aspect of xbox 360.

Now as i've cleared this up do i get a date?

please :)

gamer score?

I'd be a zero as i'd do as much as possible to piss off other users.

And we can do on a date anytime you want, picnic at my workshop?

Ex Ph-Quick
gamer score?

I'd be a zero as i'd do as much as possible to piss off other users.

And we can do on a date anytime you want, picnic at my workshop?

yeah you get a gamer score for doing stuff in games

e.g put game in 10 points

Can we change picnic however much fun that would be to my aux belt?