ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another 172 FIRE

*FAO previous 172 fire topic readers*

i found out about another 172 fire! a lady in a place called "yate" by bristol! she had 4 kids in car and it set alight whilst driving along!

they wanna do summat about it!

thats a mom and 4 kids!

this happend a while back but i found out due to a mate down there!

Jesus! I have not heard anything from them yet and 172 fast has had no response to his letter! Awesome customer service!

This lady that lives in Yate is she actually on this site, i work in Yate and see a couple of 172 on the way just wondered whether it was any of them. Is it Silver by any chance?

320d M Sport

renault dont do customer service, they admitted to binning my 3 page complaint letter.

never again is all im saying!

shocking.

Thats terrible news!

May not be a 172 thing though, I mean car fires can happen in any car. Its just that we hear about these cos we are interested in renos

If you are reading Lady, hope you are all ok.

Quote: Originally posted by RS182 on 09 June 2004

This lady that lives in Yate is she actually on this site, i work in Yate and see a couple of 172 on the way just wondered whether it was any of them. Is it Silver by any chance?

im goin to yate on the 26th! im from birmingham! so keep ure eye out for my baby!

i think the 172 was dark blue but im not 100% sure!