ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another 200 bhp plus clio

ph1 sunflower
http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/1109953/renault_clio_sport_172_modified_200bhp_main_add_l_k_/

as above and when i sent him a message saying it aint 200bhp this was his reply...

AWWW SOMEONES TIERED THERE IS OBV THICKER PEOPLE ON HERE THAN I TOUGHT 172BHP STANDARD THATS WHY ITS CALLED A RENAULT CLIO SPORT 172 SO YEAH 172BHP + RE-MAPP(20-30BHP) , INDUCTION KIT (UP TO 8BHP), HI FLOW CAT BACK EXHUAST SYSTEM (UP TO 12BHP) AND SO WHY DONT YOU KEEP UR NOSE OUT OF IT AND GROW UP

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
lmfao

i do agree with him saying keep your nose out, at the end of the day you should just let stuff like this go over your head, waste of time trying to talk to these people!

although if you do have alot of spare time i suppose its good for a chuckle

Evo 6, E92 320d
Wait a sec, that reply is the same as someone got from a similar add over a year ago, same car?

Not a 320d
Oh I just couldnt resist.

Hi, im interested in your car.

However, I do not believe that your engine is producing 200BHP. The standard Clio 172 had an official figure of 170BHP or 172PS, a Clio 172 usually puts out 165BHP (if it's a healthy one!). With your modifications i would suspect it may reach 172BHP, a good friend of mine has a PH2 172 Cup, it has had a remap, stealth exhaust system and a pannel filter, the car has a proven 172BHP on RS Tuning' (Leeds), Rolling road. Do you have a print out to prove your results from a rolling road?

I'd also like to know which tyres you have as your ad states "ALLOYS WITH TYRES THAT ACUTALY GRIP AND STOP THE CAR".

Thank's for your time, Toby W.

172 cup
Lads I'd say there is a strong chance the guy might know very well that the car isnt 200bhp but is just using that to attract people to it. There are a lot of stupid people about and a lot of people (obviously those who are not members of the cliosport forum) may believe his claims. Fair play to him, sucker born every minute.

RB 182
LOL Love the bad bit.... "screw in the bumper, to support it" "stops people wanting to nick it"

Oh dear.

Not a 320d
hi mate tyres are silver stone i think also says sport on them. also my clio standard is 172bhp then mods ontop hope this helps if not 200bhp very close as had a 280bhp scooby and this aint far off it :p

meh.

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
hi mate tyres are silver stone i think also says sport on them. also my clio standard is 172bhp then mods ontop hope this helps if not 200bhp very close as had a 280bhp scooby and this aint far off it :p

meh.

Scoob must have been teasing him, must be the fastest 172 ever!