ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another attempt at a V6 fly past

An orange one
No xenons blazing? :(

​Sounds superb!

I just use auto lights lol the car decides when it's dark

I'm impressed... You neither combusted nor ended up backwards in a field :approve:

​sounds great!

Wait what...a v6 on fire??? :headno:

Amazing sound!!

Cheers matey

Lovely. Should of kept it pinned.

I know, I'll start nearer the camera next time haha, was already approaching "60" mph by that point ;)

O

Oakley12

Fair play that sounds lovely!

I hope that was your private road? ;)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Colin am I right that your v6 has one of spikes janspeed backboxes and a different air box? Is it decatted? Or collector box removed? Sounds ace you should have kept your foot down!

An orange one
Fair play that sounds lovely!

I hope that was your private road? ;)

Colin am I right that your v6 has one of spikes janspeed backboxes and a different air box? Is it decatted? Or collector box removed? Sounds ace you should have kept your foot down!

Hi ash

Yeah it's the spike janspeed half system, not just a rear box as it comes complete with link pipes which remove the collector box and the 2 secondary cats, keeping the primary 2 and it sailed through its MOT 2 weeks ago on all emissions, no lights on the dash etc

That and a BMC airbox with custom alloy ducting which seals it completely to the side pod

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi ash

Yeah it's the spike janspeed half system, not just a rear box as it comes complete with link pipes which remove the collector box and the 2 secondary cats, keeping the primary 2 and it sailed through its MOT 2 weeks ago on all emissions, no lights on the dash etc

That and a BMC airbox with custom alloy ducting which seals it completely to the side pod

Wish I hadn't got my backbox made now a few weeks before that group buy went up;( I need more noise

An orange one
Who made your box mate? Was it a custom jobbie?

The best thing about this set up is that there is ZERO boom on the motorway, when you slot it in 6th at 70-90 it's almost silent,

Its simply superb and the best £500 I've ever spent, think he has one sitting at the moment if you are after one?!

Ph.2 172 / A6 Qttro
I'm impressed... You neither combusted nor ended up backwards in a field :approve:

​sounds great!

AXiAqbS.gif

​Nice Vee ... !

An orange one
Fair play that sounds lovely! I hope that was your private road? ;)
Ahhh so this is what it sounds like! Awesome stuff Colin!

Ha! Yep, Louise said it sounded unbelievable obviously getting the full effect in real life, she's not insured on it so I may get dad to hoof it past me one day so I can hear lol

Yours should be identical, it must be pretty loud, so impressive considering there is no boomy resonance at all inside