ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another attempt at a V6 fly past

No xenons blazing? :(

​Sounds superb!

I just use auto lights lol the car decides when it's dark

I'm impressed... You neither combusted nor ended up backwards in a field :approve:

​sounds great!

Wait what...a v6 on fire??? :headno:

Amazing sound!!

Cheers matey

Lovely. Should of kept it pinned.

I know, I'll start nearer the camera next time haha, was already approaching "60" mph by that point ;)
 
Colin am I right that your v6 has one of spikes janspeed backboxes and a different air box? Is it decatted? Or collector box removed? Sounds ace you should have kept your foot down!
 
Fair play that sounds lovely!

I hope that was your private road? ;)

Colin am I right that your v6 has one of spikes janspeed backboxes and a different air box? Is it decatted? Or collector box removed? Sounds ace you should have kept your foot down!

Hi ash

Yeah it's the spike janspeed half system, not just a rear box as it comes complete with link pipes which remove the collector box and the 2 secondary cats, keeping the primary 2 and it sailed through its MOT 2 weeks ago on all emissions, no lights on the dash etc

That and a BMC airbox with custom alloy ducting which seals it completely to the side pod
 
Hi ash

Yeah it's the spike janspeed half system, not just a rear box as it comes complete with link pipes which remove the collector box and the 2 secondary cats, keeping the primary 2 and it sailed through its MOT 2 weeks ago on all emissions, no lights on the dash etc

That and a BMC airbox with custom alloy ducting which seals it completely to the side pod


Wish I hadn't got my backbox made now a few weeks before that group buy went up;( I need more noise
 
Who made your box mate? Was it a custom jobbie?

The best thing about this set up is that there is ZERO boom on the motorway, when you slot it in 6th at 70-90 it's almost silent,

Its simply superb and the best £500 I've ever spent, think he has one sitting at the moment if you are after one?!
 
I'm impressed... You neither combusted nor ended up backwards in a field :approve:

​sounds great!


AXiAqbS.gif



​Nice Vee ... !
 
Fair play that sounds lovely! I hope that was your private road? ;)
Ahhh so this is what it sounds like! Awesome stuff Colin!
​
Ha! Yep, Louise said it sounded unbelievable obviously getting the full effect in real life, she's not insured on it so I may get dad to hoof it past me one day so I can hear lol

Yours should be identical, it must be pretty loud, so impressive considering there is no boomy resonance at all inside
 
Back
Top