ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

another BMW....

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Raced another BMW, a 325i this time from standing traffic light start, nice dry roads today so I got a lot of traction down.

I was one person with quarter and a half of fuel, he was 2 up.

pulled away from him right up to 60mph, at which point I had to slow for traffic, he was right up the back of me.. car in outer lane pulled in, I floored it and so did he, I pulled away about 2-3 car lenghts by 100mph and he was starting to gain on me again... but we were slowed by traffic, I pulled off at this point.

The BMW guy was smiling this time which makes a change as the usually look really glum when they get beat.

The BMW didnt seem that quick to 60 but pulled strongly from about 80mph (more than the 172 I would think as he gained on me)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

ye I had a feeling if we continued on he would have come thundering past..

I had a brief skirmish with a brand new 330 last night. The guy was being a bit of a prick though, and kept switching lanes to try and get away, so I gave up in the end. However, at speeds from 30 to 70 mph he wasnt getting away from me :) Although, to be fair I had one passenger but he had three!

I was a bit annoyed as I saw in the rear view mirror that he had a "M3" numberplate and just assumed thats what it was. How pissed off was I when I moved over and it was "just" a 330!

Rhys

PS: When I had the 172, I kept up with a 330 over and over again off roundabouts from 30mph to 100mph where we both remembered our licenses and backed off!

Revels Mum & Sister

Brother In Law had a M3 EVo (320BHP Version). Which was recently sold. That thing was quick as f**k. It just pulled all the way through until the redline. It abliterated all.

Loved that car. Got to drive it a far bit. Use to love wasting other BMWs and also a Civic Type R, Integra Type R, Excellent fun. All in a nice rear wheel drive package!!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Yep the M3 is a nice car and havent even had a pop at one (not for the want of trying mind u .. see my other thread)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 17 February 2003
LMFAO At " I Pulled off at this point"................. :D

LOL, no sexual inuendo intended.