ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another BMW....

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Raced another BMW, a 325i this time from standing traffic light start, nice dry roads today so I got a lot of traction down.

I was one person with quarter and a half of fuel, he was 2 up.

pulled away from him right up to 60mph, at which point I had to slow for traffic, he was right up the back of me.. car in outer lane pulled in, I floored it and so did he, I pulled away about 2-3 car lenghts by 100mph and he was starting to gain on me again... but we were slowed by traffic, I pulled off at this point.

The BMW guy was smiling this time which makes a change as the usually look really glum when they get beat.

The BMW didnt seem that quick to 60 but pulled strongly from about 80mph (more than the 172 I would think as he gained on me)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

ye I had a feeling if we continued on he would have come thundering past..

I had a brief skirmish with a brand new 330 last night. The guy was being a bit of a prick though, and kept switching lanes to try and get away, so I gave up in the end. However, at speeds from 30 to 70 mph he wasnt getting away from me :) Although, to be fair I had one passenger but he had three!

I was a bit annoyed as I saw in the rear view mirror that he had a "M3" numberplate and just assumed thats what it was. How pissed off was I when I moved over and it was "just" a 330!

Rhys

PS: When I had the 172, I kept up with a 330 over and over again off roundabouts from 30mph to 100mph where we both remembered our licenses and backed off!

Revels Mum & Sister

Brother In Law had a M3 EVo (320BHP Version). Which was recently sold. That thing was quick as f**k. It just pulled all the way through until the redline. It abliterated all.

Loved that car. Got to drive it a far bit. Use to love wasting other BMWs and also a Civic Type R, Integra Type R, Excellent fun. All in a nice rear wheel drive package!!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Yep the M3 is a nice car and havent even had a pop at one (not for the want of trying mind u .. see my other thread)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 17 February 2003
LMFAO At " I Pulled off at this point"................. :D

LOL, no sexual inuendo intended.