ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another Fife newbie ..

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Sport
Hello.. I'm Fiona..
Own a silver 2001 1.2 Clio Sport
My Clio's my second car (first renault) and deffo my favourite :D

How many folk from Fife are there on here???

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Sport
Don't go through that often, just when I fancy a wee drive!
Ned cenrtal? haha, aye, know what you mean;) you can be assured i'm not one of them tho! haha.
Its just a nice spot to sit and chill with mates :)

Ken?:S

Can you's see my display picture thing yet? x

Fabia vrs tdi
excellent, well my names chris im 27 just. I have went from my 2001 corsa sri which im sellin now for 1600 spent a fortune on it but need to sell it asap coz got my racing blue 182 on monday

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Sport
Niiice! ;) If i'd had a choice i would have got mine in met blue!
You never said where you're from ?

Fabia vrs tdi
im from inverness but live in glasgow, i have family in kirkcaldy and glenrothes and going to glenrothes on nov the 21st for the roling road day.

i love the non metalic racing blue very rare to see them about in scotland

Fabia vrs tdi
whats a twinky ? if you have pubes somewhere other than your coooock I will be rather more confused than i already am.

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Sport
I'm so confused that no ones asked for pics yet! FFS!

Yeah, i wanted to put pics on my first post but it looks like they have to be hosted somewhere?? Not too sure about all this forum stuff.. I'll go investigate then post them somewhere ;)

I'm in Fife, no i don't go down the prom as i have pubes on my twinky.

whats a twinky ? if you have pubes somewhere other than your coooock I will be rather more confused than i already am.

Seriously guys:rolleyes:.....

x