ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another first car pics

Clio 1.2
Hi all, after spending time on the forum I bought myself a 1.2 Clio authentique with 38k on the clock and I have spent some time changing bits so here are the results.

Before....

And after....

Usual that has been done, RS grill, Clear side repeaters, new plates and a change of sidelight and indicator bulbs... and a good clean :D

Want to lower it, colour code and find some nice alloys but they will all have to wait.

Anyway comments welcome and thanks for all the advice this forum has given me :)

Last edited:
  clio 1.2 16v,
very nice mate, was it you who baught the wippers and bulbs of me ? if so looking very smart how are they

Clio 1.2
Thanks Brett, I also thought that the millage was low but it had been written off with the bonnet problem that the clios used to have.

Yeah it was Josh, they are good, especially the sidelights and wipers :)

F56 MINI Cooper S
looking good mate, how easy are the clear headlight bulbs to fit? (silvertecs or whateva they're called)

Thanks Brett, I also thought that the millage was low but it had been written off with the bonnet problem that the clios used to have.

Yeah it was Josh, they are good, especially the sidelights and wipers :)

Looks tidy, I hope you didn't pay too much for a catergorised authentique.