ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another 'just cleaned' thread... and original bumper fitted.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Another step back to standard with the return of the original bumper. The state of the bodywork in general is getting quite depressing so a bit of money will be chucked at that in coming months.

Clio001.jpg

Clio003.jpg

Clio002.jpg

Clio004.jpg

And the bumper back on...

Clio009.jpg

Clio006.jpg

Clio010.jpg

Comments welcome, not that there's much to comment on!

PH1_172
looks nice an mint,loving the induction pipes in the fogs,

ps what rear bumper did you have before

BMW E46 330i Touring
The air feeds will make way in the comin weeks as well al, as soon as I can find my original fogs!

Cheers for the comments guys, the car is far from mint unfortunately, with little dents all over the shop and some serious paint issues on the front bumper.

172-girl, I had a 182 bumper and matching backbox previously, and gknight, it's a cracking day here in Exeter!

Volvo S60 T5 asap
Looks great. Do you really have 2 cold air feeds from where fog lights were ? I think it looks great. I thought about doing that to my old Corsa before I sold it on. Slick.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
stunning matey, it is a credit to you!

looks way better with the ph1 bumper on imo. wish i had kept mine now. lol

BMW E46 330i Touring
Only one CAF goes to the IK Derv, the other is just for show.

Cheers Christoph: tell you what, straight swap? I'd normally say a bit of cash my way but, since your wheels are nice...

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
love the ph1's...cant wait till i can afford to buy/ run 1... love the pipes in the fogs as well... nice motor

id paint /powder coat the CAF rams either black or silver, they stand out too much, but id keep em in. looking good mate.

Golf R/Leon FR
nice ad looks loads better with the standard bumper on, why yopu going back to standard? selling?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Cheers peeps, nice to hear people appreciating it. I doubt I'll be able to sort the bodywork out before FCS, but it's that reason why I want to get her back to mint and standard again - so people will also appreciate it more in person.

Craig - Nope, just lowly Titanium I'm afraid, I lowered the contrast a little on the camera to give it a moodier feel! I'm loving the original black look again as well, AG bumper care really gets them back to a proper black colour again which helps. :)

Justin - It's on Eibach Prolines, so I suppose it's lowered VERY marginally. It seems to show against a standard Ph1 though, just that little bit more 'squat'.

Russ - Yeah I considered spraying the CAF's a more neutral colour but I'm figuring if I don't want people to see them, then I may as well remove and put the fogs back in - the viper hardly adds much more than a 'roar'...

Garf - Considered seriously selling a couple months ago mate, which sparked the decision to go back to standard, but she's serviced, insured and soon to be T&T'd for another year, so little point selling her until at least the beginning of '08, so she's staying!