ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Kangoo 182

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Lee @ fcm?

Did my old Cup. The only guy who could actually do it and get my 300 mm wheel dead straight.

Place could do with a good tidy up though... ?
Yes mate. He is the absolute boy when it comes to alignment. They had some big tasty cars down there yesterday.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Took the van to CSF at he weekend. (An awesome weekend, like, really awesome) and the van, aside from boiled power steering fluid, performed faultlessly. 8 sessions on track, plus my mate had a go, and it just kept on going with no issues.
The front wheels are now gold as they got so hot so some alloy wheels will be on the cards for track days as he steels hold too much heat.
Going to do the Ball joints CV boots and ABS rings in the next few weeks and I may refit the cat as it’s too loud.

Some pics from CSF;

28BE6554-2BA6-48F7-A23D-53A3FBC669C8.jpeg
76ED7A9B-E810-4FC6-9D79-96A21C5A6385.jpeg
F6C16147-B309-4879-B636-4EFC51ED977B.jpeg
92601C57-BD99-4449-869A-3D3DC27F2BA4.jpeg
DADB2AA1-E8FA-4AB4-9D8E-87469669B567.jpeg
D4C95A25-6FA8-415F-BD40-450A809B88A2.jpeg
AF133C20-7EE6-4D9D-86C6-4C5A60994CA3.jpeg
1775A67F-64E3-43FC-B9B5-FBF55A7AAF8E.jpeg
AEFE31D0-35A7-4AAC-98E9-4FFFD62BFEC6.jpeg
6E04D1DB-3D28-4069-ABCC-7E9F08558D71.jpeg

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Front hinged bonnets look cool. I'd do one of these myself if I could concentrate on a car project for more than 30 minutes at a time...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Front hinged bonnets look cool. I'd do one of these myself if I could concentrate on a car project for more than 30 minutes at a time...
It’s nice not worrying about the bonnet flipping up a la mk2 clio...

Yeah it’s been a s**t ton of work I can’t lie. I needed to get it to CSF as if I didn’t set myself a deadline, like you I’d have just done half the work and moved on or started day dreaming again.

Clio Tourer TCE100
Have there been any non-van conversions done? i.e. 5 seater Kangoo's? Every one I've seen has been a panel van conversion.

I really like the idea of these but need more than 2 seats!

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Another track day done in the van. This time Donnington!

Ran all day between 4 people. It was out more than any other car there and it didn’t miss a beat. ???

Ah if only i'd have know as that's just up the road from my offices (just outside Castle D). Must get some right odd looks rocking up to a track day in it though - t'is awesome

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Also, I fitted these not long ago.

Evo 7 recaros with VBD adapter plates so they function properly. Although the handle to slide back and forwards was rattling and driving me mad. I was sat in a horrific traffic jam so if anyone needs the adjusters, they are in a hedge somewhere on the side of the A4174. ?

67964969-9674-44DA-AE92-AFE5446AABF9.jpeg
CCE00843-92AE-4739-89B3-C7DB85B7C4E0.jpeg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'm good mate, new job, new start, all is well.

Your Whatsapp group f*cked my phone storage up with for sale pics of cars and car parts, you 3 are worse than a bunch of women discussing shoes and handbags!

Swift Sport
...You know you can delete the media files, right??

Van is looking good Dan. It's funny I saw one go flying past me and my mate earlier, and it got me telling him about yours. He was quite amused.

I mate I sold it in about May time I think?

I am hoping to buy it back very soon though...

I see!!

Out of interest what are these valued at (depending on fit and finish obviously)

I'll start a build thread on here, i was going to video it but its extremely hard to file AND get productive work done.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I see!!

Out of interest what are these valued at (depending on fit and finish obviously)

I'll start a build thread on here, i was going to video it but its extremely hard to file AND get productive work done.
I’ve seen ropey ones fail to sell at £1200. I’ve seen absolute minters with everything. Done go for near £5k.

That's fair, I was expecting that for "half finished mess" to "track ready"...
I'm about £1000 into it in costs so far, but have , all I really need to buy next is suitable wheels, not sure if I should go with steels or OZ alloys...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That's fair, I was expecting that for "half finished mess" to "track ready"...
I'm about £1000 into it in costs so far, but have , all I really need to buy next is suitable wheels, not sure if I should go with steels or OZ alloys...
The steels look cool (IMO) but they don’t allow enough heat to leave the brakes for proper track work I don’t think.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
I let my old one go for £3500, not sure if it was a bit cheap compared to some ive seen for sale, but thats all i realistically valued it at.