ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Loud Buzzing Noise

1.2 16v
I no there has been alot of threads on this, but im having a very annoying buzzing noise coming from what seems to be the dash only when driving tho, anyone got an idea what this could be, PLEASE its really F*ckin me off! :mad:

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
if you drive a G whizz its probably the hair dryer that's powering you journey...

1.2 16v
Haha thats just for a joke, i drive a 1.2 clio 05 plate just need help with this buzzing because in the morning its the last thing u wanna hear on the way to work!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Have you tried putting pressure on the dash top to see if it goes away? If it does, try tightening the screws along the inside of the windscreen that fix the dash down.

1.2 16v
ill give it a go after work, if that doesnt work do you rekon i should take it back to the garage to have it done