ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another new badge (56k hell no)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
went to renault today and got myself the new renault sport badge which i think looks alot
better.:rasp:

before
DSCF1776.jpg

after

DSCF1895.jpg

DSCF1897.jpg

DSCF1896.jpg

i would get the Megane 225 badge if it was me.

or buy the new one above, and have the sport part offset to the right like the old style.

^
I believe that they are just stuck on.
I guess the old ones would be quite easy to get off, i'd use a piece of dental floss on them (tried & tested method which works)

I do quite like the new renault sport badge (you'll never catch me saying rs) but as said the clio ones looks massive in comparison.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
i dont like it.. the clio badge looks too rounded against the straight lined new sport badge

LY V6 with Recaros
This seems to be the new mod to do now! I'm not so sure on it, think I before the old one, it suits the shape of the clio more. And I agree with Bubbles that it doesn't seem to look quite right with the clio badge.