ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another New Gal :-)

Clio Sport 1.4
Hey everyone,

Im new to the forums so just wanted to say hi.
I currently drive a 1.4i Clio Sport, hoping to upgrade to a 182 when funds allow ;-)

-Tan-

PH2 172
Welcome to cliosport.net hope you have a good time and look forward to seein pics of ya car and at some shows and where you from in the south west

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hi there.

Welcome to CS.

FTW means For The Win and the green light means you should have changed gear already.

Introduction over.

Done.

Cough... Rat?

hi

i'm fit, chris is small, immi a gangster, alan/gaz speak wierd, griffs the boss, lustys orange and wierd (seriously), everyone else is a top laff.

enjoy

Family Bus
Sharks are out already!

Welcome to CS chick, get your armour on- you are going to need it!

:D

172 ff for sale
lol ok calm down guys shes gonna end up wanting 2 stop her membership,

yep get your armour on there like a set of hungry dogs on here :p lol

Family Bus
Jeez.. we all know pic threads are shut in less than 30 mins!

Pics on profiles are the way forward...stop being yucky perves ;)

1 Series Coupe
Welcome.

Pay £10 you will become a member, you will also get a member pack with Brian's number...

Clio Sport 1.4
Welcome.

Pay £10 you will become a member, you will also get a member pack with Brian's number...

i was thinking of joining the cs club tbh, although not for phone numbers obviously ;) , definately want some stickers for my car :D

thanks for the welcome messages every1