ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another newbie here!

Boxster S
Afternoon all!

I've just purchased myself a 182 with cup pack, picked it up last night and MY GOD does it GO!

Everytime I plant my foot I can't help but grin at how it tears up the tarmac like something deranged!! :evil:

Anyway, just thought I would say hi to you all.

I'm looking forward to taking it to a track day, it would be a crime not to. :D

Here she is (not the best pic as it was taken using my phone this morning when I parked at work):

neil182.jpg

Cheers

Neil

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
moved your thread to Clio Discussion.. seems more appropriate..

Welcome to CS !!

Boxster S
OW ME EARS!!

Thanks for the welcome, I'm from Witney, Oxfordshire.

Ta for moving me, wasn't entirely sure where to post but hey, i'm new!:eek:

Boxster S
Ta v.much all :) I'm loving the black gold, really nice!

Can't wait for the weekend as I can driving it in the daylight.

Welcome to the club fella, they go well but if you are new to it take it easy over the next couple of months while the roads are wet/greasy/icey.

Boxster S
Loony said:
Welcome to the club fella, they go well but if you are new to it take it easy over the next couple of months while the roads are wet/greasy/icey.
Yeah definately will do, I manged to plant my previous car backwards across a road up a verge a couple of days ago before I traded it in *DOH* (not a lot of damage though fortunately!) - so I'm well versed that the roads are a b**ch!

Welcome aboard. Nice choice.

Your right about getting it on a trackday...that's where it really belongs! :D

Enjoy!

Boxster S
Thanks everyone!

Just waiting for the weekend to come along so I can give it a clean and get some proper pictures taken :)