ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another newbie

Hi guys,just a quick hello!i'm new to the forum so i thought i'd say hello.Just picked my 172 cup today,really like the car!My first clio so it feels a bit different to the vts!Was thinking of doing a few mods but not sure what you guys recommend?it came with a k&n induction kit?should i replace this?cheers jake

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Hi welcome to CS , nice choice of car, any pics? ;) There are plenty of people with Cups on here im sure they will be able to help you out ;)

hey mate, welcome aboard.

read thru the mechanical/tuning forum im sure you can get your question answered there. but if I remember, if thats the only mod, ditch the KnN and pop a panel filter in the standard box. apparently it works better.

Golf R/Leon FR
hey fella welcome to the club

where you from??

id take the k&n off personally and stick an ITG panel filter in the standard air box

Hey cheers for the replies,cheers ill take note and have a read,ive just cleaned it so ill pop so pics up later tonight!

I'm from near reading!

I noticed when i cleaned the cup up!it looks like the rub strips are really faded is there any why to hide this?

cheers jake

zante06001.jpg

Really enjoying it at the moment,spend 3 hours cleaning it and the results were really good,i just love it to bits,every thing is right about it and it doesnt rattle like my vts!i havent god a bad word to say about it,bar im not a massive fan of the steering wheel

hello and welcome .

the rub strip's are in a matt finish so they look dull not to worry though .

as for the k&n i got a mrk2 ph1 air box for mine and fitted it that with a cold air feed . :D