ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another 'noise' issue...

Clio 182
Afternoon everyone, wondering if anyone can help diagnose my problem?!

Had my car back from garage last week for accident repair :( but there's a new noise which didn't exist before which is a bit annoying. It sounds like a belt whirring/flicking around when I accelerate. Its not THAT noticeable when driving with radio on but as I had to drive the car back after I collected it with no stereo (didn't know the security number for it!) it was bugging me a bit.

To my knowledge they didn't change any belts (though will have to make further enquiries). Not had a proper chance to have a good look so will see if I can get it on some ramps tomorrow.

Was a bit reluctant to take it back to the place I had it repaired (they were pretty naff and took a lot longer than originally promised!) as I couldn't do without a car for any longer.

Any ideas though?! Oh yeah, its a 54 plate 182 cup too. :D