ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Polished Minge

mini cooper s
Bought the car about 3 months ago after selling my 1.2 clio. Was wanting a clio sport but got a good deal with this cooper s so picked this up instead. Only 18 so insurance is still killing me but work hard for it so suppose its worth the money. Here's a few pics, thinking about powdercoating the wheels black but dont know if it'll look too common? What do yous think? Make it mint condition standard or black wheels to go with the roof?
2005_01010199.jpg
2005_01010200.jpg
2005_01010201.jpg
2005_01010217.jpg
2005_01010218.jpg

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Any mods? You need to get a pulley if you dont already have one. The power increase in mental.

Nice minge too.

Turbos.
I had those wheels on my first Mini but always wished i got the 5 spoke ones instead. Either way, i wouldn't paint them black, done to death is an over statement!

The way to go with a Mini, IMO.

RS4.jpg

Tangoed Works
^ love it.

The yellow minis look awesome with a good quality wax on it. Really liquidy deep shine.

I think you should get rid of the S Spoke alloys. They are the heaviest oem alloys for the R53.

mini cooper s
spoiler got ripped off it so in the process of going back on. Thinking of some bbs alloys, dont really wanna lower it as its just a pain for speed bumps etc. Deffinately getting a new pulley and probably get it re-mapped aswell but dont know anywhere good in scotland. anyone recommend anywhere?

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I had those wheels on my first Mini but always wished i got the 5 spoke ones instead. Either way, i wouldn't paint them black, done to death is an over statement!

RS4.jpg

Looks amazing! Would maybe prefer wheels polished rather than white though.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
looks awesome, Im on the lookout for a cooper s after my 172 engine died on me

Ive already got myself a Dave.F hybrid intake to go on :rasp:

Looking good mate!

RS4.jpg

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know where you can get that grill for an R53 Cooper S, to replace the "slatted" standard one? :S

The GF would love it... lol

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Its an Aero Grill, OEM part. But they have had the surround colour coded to the body.