ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Set of Middo's Special Badges Fitted

VRS
Ive had the liquid yellow badges on for ages now so fancied a change, especially with me getting the new wheels not long ago :)

the result:

newbadges001.gif

newbadges003.gif

newbadges002.gif

newbadges005.gif

im really liking them at the mo :) match the wheels and calipers perfectly :)

andy

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
is middo willing to do me set of badges silver on black background for some moola ?

*awaits middos response*

Chocolate Bar™
lol look sweet andy, the colour match is a good un!

you think andys car looks nice now, wait till you see the pics of the engine bay go up, bloody stunning! gotta be my fav 182 ;)

ross - will pm you now mate :)

Evo 6, E92 320d
that clio got sum serious matchin goin on, like my shirt and shoes. may have to have a try on sum salvaged badges myself, all those years of warhammer back in the day should've payed off;)

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Looks good old bean.

It will be like watching a game of Pong with yourself and Chris' challenging for best looking invalid blue 182.

Nice 3/4 plate as well, much better than that G.A.F cut down number.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
for the last time Benjamin...it's Fisher Price Blue. ;)
Oops, I didn't realise I'd typed that, it must have been my subconscious taking over.

Still, very good work chaps. At least the Fisher Price doesn't look like a 1.2 ;)

VRS
Looks good old bean.

It will be like watching a game of Pong with yourself and Chris' challenging for best looking invalid blue 182.

Nice 3/4 plate as well, much better than that G.A.F cut down number.

lol the cut down plate and the 3/4 plate swap over depending where i am and where im going :) the benefits of velcro pads eh :D

if a copper gets arsey i tell em that it was only on for photos/car meets then get the other one out of the boot :D