ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another spacer question

Pearl Black 172
So i'm looking at some spacers for my 172 before i get it lowered. I was thinking 5mm front and 10mm rear??
Is this what most people go for? Would i need hubcentric for the 10mm rears, and where could i get longer bolts from and finally could i use the standard bolts with the 5mm fronts.
Sorry for the essay lol

b/g 182, meg tourer
i would recomend hubcentric type spacers for anything over 6mm. plus longer wheel bolts. longer bolts from priracing.

Pearl Black 172
What is the correct bolt i would need, anyone know? Also what is a good spacer set up on a 172?

b/g 182, meg tourer
bolt size depends on what size spacers you are going for. standard bolt length (24mm) + spacer width = wheel bolt length.

the other measurements you require on the bolts are m12 x 1.5 x 60 degree taper. m12 being the thickness (12mm) 1.5 being the gap (1.5mm) between each thread. and the bolt should have a 60 degree taper on it.

botls can be bought for just over a pount each from priracing. (as per post number 4)

6mm front. 12mm rear would be good imo. or there abouts.