ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another special rs 200...

Big_Steve_T

ClioSport Club Member
49_renault51024.jpg

Raider anyone?

Haven't read thread :eek:

:cheers: I Agree.

But then again that's my car! ;)

Megane GT
Just looked at the Raider, seems a bit pointless, although atleast theyre doing matt paint . . . makes it a bit different. Red with black roof is a bit like the fiesta st specials that had check roof, not exactly been inventive with it :dapprove:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Lollerskate 22k-

Theres a long long list ahead of a clio 200 @22k-

S

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I'd rather have a Corsa VXR Nurburg, the same price, more power, lsd, Bilstien suspension.

I like the wheels but do Renault not realise that all these 'special editions' are just ruining the brand?

People called the Trophy a parts bin special but at least things changed. This is just someone ticking different options on a sheet.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
18's on a clio are not for me. i agree that renault have made too many special editions, its silly now imo

Megane R26.R No 26
I like the wheels but do Renault not realise that all these 'special editions' are just ruining the brand?

People called the Trophy a parts bin special but at least things changed. This is just someone ticking different options on a sheet.

Agree with this, it's like someone been let loose with a pen and the options list and as for the Trophy... the parts bin must have had more in it after the car was made!!

AK

M240i
Agree with this, it's like someone been let loose with a pen and the options list and as for the Trophy... the parts bin must have had more in it after the car was made!!

Probably someone's kid as they couldn't find a babysitter.

is1

Integra Type R DC2
As far as special editions go, the Williams and the Trophy were exceptional because they were developed/engineered with a mechanical purpose. To be the best handling hatches of their time.
These new ones are just the same as the Gordini SEs, just a few options ticked but missing that bespoke feel that makes Renaultsport cars so special.
Also, how will it ride on 18s?