ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another use for the clio

clio 182 black /gold
Apart from driving im using mine for taking rubbish to the tip.
DSCF1084.jpg

DSCF1085.gif

clio 182 black /gold
This is what i used it for last year. It is only ladders on the roof never put any cack inside the car.
100_0629.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
^^ PMSL!!!

i'd rather watch an african immigrant bang my mrs than use my 172 for the rubbish run!!

clio 182 black /gold
superfastdan said:
^^ PMSL!!!

i'd rather watch an african immigrant bang my mrs than use my 172 for the rubbish run!!
lol. When i get back im gonna detail it :p:) :cool: ;) :rasp:

Alan said:
'Shudders'.....black gold marks so easily jus be careful with that roof rack mate...
So does Monaco Blue :(. Got some patches of Paint Shield on order for fitting to the roof once I've got the marks fixed. Gonna happen when your cars spends half it's time with this on:

12-Jun-05Bikerackpic3.gif

blue nose said:
i just shudder when i see a roof rack attached to a sport :headno: :headno:
Why?! I love my two main interests, biking and cars, and there ain't no way I'm letting a muddy bike come into contact with that plush alcantera...

It's not as if they slow you down much (as demonstrated by rory182)...

IMG_3022.gif

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Ally said:
Why?! I love my two main interests, biking and cars, and there ain't no way I'm letting a muddy bike come into contact with that plush alcantera...

It's not as if they slow you down much (as demonstrated by rory182)...

IMG_3022.gif

Lol, Now I bet knowone has been round a track or the ring with a bike on the roof. That would be a right pisser.

Shibber said:
Lol, Now I bet knowone has been round a track or the ring with a bike on the roof. That would be a right pisser.
Rory's yer man for that one lol. Completely pissed all over a VTS further on in that journey, still with bike on the roof. I bottled it before 3-figure speeds were reached :eek: