ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another V6 Rep

Fiesta Zetec S
After seeing KAD's V6 rep i rememberd some pics i had on my old phone. Taken about a week ago in Crewe.

Pure crap imo

DSC00500.gif

DSC00499.gif

Enjoy :)

Fiesta Zetec S
I wish i'd have had a better cam. The whole car was body filler! Not a smooth panel on there! And the Exhausts arent in line!

It looks like a carboard cut out you get on the back of Kellogs Frosties, taped together with double sided sticky tape...shite!

I've seen it on ebay before, so either they bought it from there, or the seller never sold it. Either way I don't like it.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
ha ha ha!!!!!! Just reading that other thread too!!! I had some pics of this in demon tweeks carpark about two years ago, was just trying to find it in my photobucket account to add to it, but i must have deleted it!!! Yeah see this about all the while, so so w**k!!!!

WR1 impreza
Seen this beut driving down the A500 heading for Crewe from Stoke myself. Even the missus was takin the *** and she aint got a clue haha

M

mini-valver

JR, that colour is AMAZING!

The rep is crap though, where the hell are the sidepods? lol

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Lmao this car is rubbish, looks like they have spent no time on the bodywork.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Do i spot rear drum brakes? He should have invested in some stick on rear disks, they always make me laugh

fabia vrs
W.T.F !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT each to there own !!!!! I wont be in a rush to put that kit on mine !!!!!!!!!!

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
Has anyone ever done a decent one? Or are they all pretty rubbish?

Theres one in Bude which isnt to bad. He's put the v6 wheels on it and huge spacers. It looks loads better than any of the ones that have been posted on here.

b/g 182, meg tourer
that is shite! haha. see what you mean about the exausts not being level too. what a waste of time and money.