ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another windscreen!

Clio 172
Casually driving along the a11 and the car in front swerves over the white line kicking up dust and stones, One happens to just catch the edge of the windscreen sending a huge crack right in front of the driver.
I know its just one of those things but this will be the fourth windscreen since may 2012, about 25,000 miles.
Does anyone else have as much rotten luck as I do?

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Since driving from 93, only needed 2 screen replacing - because I punched it instead of the GF at the time. b**ch wound me up proper.

​Seen 1 or 2 stone chips happen, thats all.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've only ever had one in 10 years of driving! That is unlucky.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Had a few tbh. . At least you got windscreen cover. . Got a guy coming Tuesday to do my van £90 can't complain

Clio 172
Called through to auto glass Friday night, apparently my insurance company ensures that its replaced within a 48 hour period...booked in for Saturday (yesterday) called them up around 11 saturday to see what time they were coming.
according to their computer they had already rang to tell me I'm booked in for Wednesday! Funny 48 hours!
Not much luck at all!

phase 1 flamer 172
Only one w/s in many years of driving and that was in Norfolk in my first 172.