ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anthracite badges! :-)

Da

Less
I just bit the bullet and did my one and only set ;) Cheers for the comments peeps :approve:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Sweet as nut them mate , well done :)

What spray did ya use ?

Door handles next maybe ??

Da

Less
MRBILLYUK said:
Sweet as nut them mate , well done :)

What spray did ya use ?

Door handles next maybe ??

Cheers mate, the colour I used is Rover Gunmetal available from Halfords. Then just did several layers of clear lacquer ontop.

Wondered about the door handles, colourcode or antracite them...hmmm... :D

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
cool !

Look a bit like mine, match my wheels

12.JPG

Da

Less
looks good Has. I opted for masking off the '16v' bit so it matched the renault emblem in centre of the wheels :)

RS Megane DCi 175
Might do the same to mine - but my whole car including the wheels is anthracite...so might be a bit much.
Looks good tho - nice match with the wheels!

Da

Less
yep probably Rich once I've saved up I'm gonna CC the whole car, handles, bumpers, everything.

Definately looks good, I like the idea of colour matching the lettering with the Centre Caps, personally i would have black writing tho to make it stand out a bit.

Da

Less
RSi Dave said:
Definately looks good, I like the idea of colour matching the lettering with the Centre Caps, personally i would have black writing tho to make it stand out a bit.
I bought the black paint to do just that mate! I just thought I'd see what they looked like as they are. Undecided as yet, they may change who knows! lol!

Da

Less
cheers for the comments guys, the 16v is staying silver for now :approve:

dick, I just used the one which looked the closest match which happened to be Rover GunMetal mate.

J

JEFF4507

Anyone want to give me their 16v badges in exchange for some DCi ones... The Blue I ones :rasp:

I want to make my car look as much like a 1.2 as poss :dead: .. Is it wrong to trick people ?