ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anthracite colour code?

Clio 182
Hi does anyone know the clour code for anthracite gray? I want to re spray one of my wheels but need the code to buy the spray from halfords.

Cheers

Jon

Evo 6, E92 320d
I don't think they list it on their system iirc, the closest off the shelf match is rover stone grey.

Clio 182
So if I was to buy the rover stone grey, it would be the same colour as the rest of my wheels? I am only respraying 1.

Cheers

BG 182 FF
I used hurricane grey from halfrauds that were in pre-mixed cans, seemed to be quite a close match to the anthracite colour.

bmw e92 330d '09
i have only seen rover tempest grey not rover stone grey?? i know tempest is used alot by lads for anthracite wheels & badges etc especially on 106 owners...

Clio 182
205-110 is the code and yes it's an IXELL paint! I know it's not much use to you, but these guys (http://refinishsystems.com/index.htm) can mix it for a fiver a rattle!

Got them to make me up some Blaze (as Renault don't do 'touch up' kits or cans)

Last edited: