ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anti roll bar removal

Got hold of uprated anti roll bar links and bushes which I was going to stick onto my valver. However the Haynes says to remove the anti roll bar you must take off the downpipe. I have jacked the car up and had a look and its difficult to tell if this is so. I reckon it looks like it might slide out with a bit of effort, but I am unsure. Since the bushes hadnt yet been delivered I didnt try. Does anybody know if you can leave downpipe as is and get roll bar out. Dont really need it out to changes the bushes but I was wanting to clean and paint it up, which would be difficult if I cant get it out, cheers

I cant help you im afraid, but where did you get the bushes from? ive been looking for a new stiffer a/r bar for ages, maybe the same place does them?

Got the bushes for rally design, they have a web site, but it is big league sh*t, and you need thier catalogue. There is a copy attached to this months CCC mag so you could get hold og it there or I will look for you if you wish. Fitted uprated drop links last night, but aint been out with car so cant comment, so far. Didnt even try remove whole bar just changed the bushes.