ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any 182’s in stock anywhere

RS Clio 182

Does anyone know anywhere that has a Cupped 182 in Silver for less than £12,600 pre registered in stock? My dealer has been messing me around and now after 6 weeks waiting, he says it will take another 6 weeks!

RS Clio 182

Sounds a good price but would rather get a uk supplied one. Do the imports have an alarm and if so is it the same as the uk ones?

No alarm or locking wheel nuts, plus no window etching but you can get barkers to have an alarm fitted for you and a decent set of locking knuts are about £30

RS Clio 182

Thanks for help MrAtego but think Im better getting a Uk supplied one for alarms sake. Anyone else know anywhere? Im getting a really good price from the dealer but am just getting really fed up waiting now!

Yaris Hybrid

12 weeks wait? Why is he messing you around? Thats how long my cupped 182 in silver took, you shouldnt believe what dealers say when they initially give you a date as they just give you the standard answer of 6 to 8 weeks. Actually I should be getting mine on Tuesday and thats 16 weeks after I ordered it although in fairness 1 of those weeks was because the car broke down!

Common sense says that if it is 6 to 8 weeks and then the factory shuts for a month....

All sounds quite normal and above board to me. Recommend that you wait and get the car that you want rather than getting some ex-demo or import in a colour that you are not so keen on - which in six weeks you are going to regret buying.