ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Active Directory experts on here?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Chaps,

I've been using CSVDE to look for a specific entry in AD. Basically, I'm after unticking the box on 'Client Devices -> Connect Client drives at Logon' for all users - as seen below:-

ADScreen.jpg

I could go through all the OUs manually and untick them, but I can't be arsed! ;)

Anybody know which column within the AD export that it applies to? Or is it in one of those encrypted fields?

Cheers,
D.

Don't be such a lazy git and get clicking ;)

There probably is a field to do it but in my experience with command line jobs and ad its easier to just do it then messing about trying to figure out the command/switch lol.

Oh and posting it twice doesn't make it get answered quicker ;)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Don't be such a lazy git and get clicking ;)

There probably is a field to do it but in my experience with command line jobs and ad its easier to just do it then messing about trying to figure out the command/switch lol.

Oh and posting it twice doesn't make it get answered quicker ;)

Damn! Rumbled! ;)

write a VB script to check for value 1 then change it to 0.

There's very few columns in there m8 that have a value like that though. There are quite a few columns that are blank (for all users) and to be fair, a lot of the headers make 'sense'.

But I couldn't find this particular one. I ended up doing H's non-lazy suggestion and finished with RSI in my clicking finger. ;)

Ah well. At least its done now.

D.