ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Chavs About?

Clio 182 arctic
If you are this type of person then answer me this, what the f**k is the deal with the lexus lights. they are absolute cack. i was nearly physically sick having to follow a mk2 ph2 clio with them for about a mile before. also the stupid bumper cut out where this is no exhaust to cut out for. WTF!!

cool_story_bro.jpg

There's a couple of chavs in media complaining because we don't like somebody's mudflaps or something IIRC.

big boost cup
just a chav thing i guess even though i had them on my saxo also with a bumper cut out for my 15" zoorst.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
lexus lights nearly made you sick? I wish my life was so well set that the things that made me sick were that trivial ;)

Milltek'd clio 182
lol lexus lights were cool when they came out.... i thought anyway, but are foooking horrible now and ruin every car that i see them on. might get some for mine with some angel eye head lights lol