ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any cs owners in swales

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR

hi havent had a cs for very lonmg just wondered if there are any members in s.wales swansea or valleys areas

if you c me about give us about im in a 182 artic blue with cup packs. with txm at the end of the reg.

From the Vale of Glam - but work in Bridgend, Port Talbot and Neath (NHS).

Watch out for my Williams over the summer months.

Ill keep an eye out 4 ya Ben.

Go to college in Bridgend, work in Port Talbot & spend all other time in Neath, so bound to spot you at some point!

Dave.

I got a Racing Blue 182 and live in Swansea, not seen another though especially with the stripes, whereabouts is that??

Quote: Originally posted by Dai1916v on 25 May 2004

Llansamlet. Pretty sure it had stripes. Not seen many about at all.

Dai, I live in Birchgrove, not got stripes and not seen another in Swansea at all. Llansamlet is at the bottom of my hill so it was probably mine. Dont think West End have sold another Raciung Blue as yet either.

U live in the Hale Homes estate dont you? I passed you in my Orange Pug 206 a few weeks ago when i was housesitting 4 friends up there. Couldnt help but stare in my rear view mirror as you passed :)

Dave.

Quote: Originally posted by moggs on 27 May 2004

im from merthyr! How come you dont come to any meets guys?? Didnt know there were so many from s wales
This is my first Renault and only had it 2 months, just finishing degree course, working full time and just to top it off got a 10 month old baby boy.

Will try to come to meets now college is over tho.

Ive seen 2 182s in Swansea.

I live in Swansea too guys, i drive a 1.4 Dynamique on 17s.

Whats everyone doing saturday or sunday evening? Could have a mini-meet down the kingsway or something? What you reckon people!?