ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Forum Users Living Near Nottingham

Hi, im new to the site and was just wondering if anyone lives around the notts area, and if there were any events/meets that you know of?

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

I live in Mansfield near Notts, Notts has the biggest cruise scene in the whole world! Went down with members of RSC club the other Sunday, ended up at Makro carpark in Notts, jam packed with cars and I mean packed, it was like rush hour going round Notts gettin to Makro!

Quote: Originally posted by zedx19 on 12 May 2003

I live in Mansfield near Notts, Notts has the biggest cruise scene in the whole world! Went down with members of RSC club the other Sunday, ended up at Makro carpark in Notts, jam packed with cars and I mean packed, it was like rush hour going round Notts gettin to Makro!
Nice one, how often is that then? every week?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

im from chesterfield. supposed to be going to this notts cruise one sunday with this lad i got talking to other night who saw that arse wipe crash into me....

looking forward to it...! when you lads going again, id rather come when you are there!!!

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Think its every Sunday yeah.

Dunno when were going down again though, probably be after the FCS

I live in the Eastwood area of Notts ;) but cant help you with events/meets. Pretty New here myself. Looking forward to swapping my 1.2 extreme for a cup ;)