ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any history on this 182

clio sport 172 ph1
Thinking of buying a 182 would like to see if it belonged to anyone on here. The reg is PO54 OBH. it looks and drives fine but heard bad things about the dealer. Any help would be great>

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
If it's in good condition and the belts have been that sounds like a decent price, especially from a dealer.

Fabia vrs tdi
That is cheap I want £4750ish for mine on 72k with fsh and belts done, is it coming with a decent warrenty? Or have cup packs like mine does ?

Must be something up if it's that price

clio sport 172 ph1
belts have been done, and decent condition for 80,000. Its just three people have told me stay away from this dealer.

Fabia vrs tdi
maybe they want it for themselves or might be jealous that your getting it. Google the guy there might be info online about him

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
cheap cheap, 1 years warranty aswel from the stealer, why they have put a car on the court with 80k on is a bit strange though.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
belts have been done, and decent condition for 80,000. Its just three people have told me stay away from this dealer.

Its the car your buying, not the dealer.

If the car is good then I don't see the issue.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Its the car your buying, not the dealer.

If the car is good then I don't see the issue.

Hum I slightly disagree with that-

the OP mentions 3 people saying bad feedback- you dont generally get bad feedback from 3 people if your honest & upfront- 1 person maybe- ...

If a dealer has a bad reputation they get that from cutting corners & not replacing parts with the correct items-
EG- may say new disks- when infact they are chocolate buttons...

Certainly the price is cheap-- however where were the belts done?- What proof is there they were done, whats the actual condition of the perishable parts like brakes, susp, wheels, tyres, interior-

If its cheap from a dealer its cheap for a reason.....
S

clio sport 172 ph1
I think daz is right. im just want the car. Fell in love with it after driving it today but dont want to here " i told you soo" of the three smart arse mates.

Fabia vrs tdi
Buy mines then lol not selling it till June so I can get 13 months mot on it, I'm only the 2nd owner first was a women from gatwick and I've only had it since October but want a deisel I only do city driving stopping every 50 feet or less at red lights :(

Lol, well i dont know a massive detail on it but i sort of know the lad who used to own it, he lived in redcar and used to constantly drive around in it ragging the hell out of it!! if i remember correctly it had a different exhaust setup

clio sport 172 ph1
Yeah it has after market exhaust. quite load. Still dont know what to do. It drove fine today.

Lol, well i dont know a massive detail on it but i sort of know the lad who used to own it, he lived in redcar and used to constantly drive around in it ragging the hell out of it!! if i remember correctly it had a different exhaust setup

I'd imagine 90% of 1*2s would have been ragged about at some stage of their lives. The key question is if it's been warmed up properly before being ragged about.

Rusty Cup
hmm yea to be honest its guna be tough to not rag a car that only makes power towards the end of the rev range!!

But obviously there is driving it.. and ragging it i spose, i drive mine pretty hard but i drive like a granny until its warmed up.