ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any info on Clio Cup Rally car?

Hi
I am trying to find anything about the Clio cup rally cars that were based on 1.6 l k4m engine : http://www.renault-sport.com/en/rallye/clio_cup_rally/technique.php but this is all i can find. Does anyone knows more about those cars? I believe they use bilstein b6 but what springs... the engine is probably more tuned coz it has 120 hp when 1.6 in series has 108hp.

Lots of parts have been adopted from 2.0 version like rear beam etc according to Renault sport catalog.
For example exhaust system is said to be Ragnotti so i belive its from RS version right?

I have 1999 clio 2 1.6 16v and trying to make it a bit more sporty. I saw some threads about k4m tuning and ppl here know what they are doing.

Cheers

Last edited:
  260% JCW
The Super 1600 Clio push's out 220hp, so there must be opitons for the 1.6. People tend to concentrate on the F4R and overlook the K4M.

clio s1600 is not clio cup rally car. What i meant is some specs besides renault sport page. Clio cup rally is clio with k4m engine 120 bhp.