ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**ANY INFORMATION ABOUT MY CUP?** YY53 KSU

Clio Sport Cup
Hi,

I own a Blue clio cup 172 - reg YY53 KSU - It has a cliosport sticker in the rear window... so someone, somewhere one here can help :D

It has a straight through stainless steel exhaust and stainless steel 4-1 branch manifold.

I have been a member since owning my RSI and ph1 clio 1.8 16v, but never had the chance to start a thread.

Do you have any information about my clio???? Thanks

(Dont be fooled by the idiot who posted a thread in 2005 stating he HPI'd his old clio & it came back as never existed) I am LEGAL I have evidence to back it up previous MOT history/logbook/original shipping receipts and service history etc.

Thanks Again

Ja

Clio Sport Cup
No mate, its HPI clear - checked paid RAC thier pretty good. Also did a text one after i got the car.

There was a 172 cup in Harrogate about two months ago that had a massive front end prang. Could have been repaired and not declared. Not saying it's yours, just sayin'.