ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any iphone like phones

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
contract is up next monday and i want a new phone, decided i dont want an iphone but i would like a phone that has mobile internet thats easy to use (like the iphone) any one any ideas?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
get one of these, very iPhone like.

cardboard-iphone-220.jpg

Formally Clio 182
N96 is worth asking about if you check the link above as it was the winning phone.

I have an iPhone 3G. But hey, I'm an apple fan and love my gadgets.

Monaco Ph2 172
What network you on?
But there's an iphone rival coming out soon if not out already called the Nokia N96.

N96 is still too thick at 18mm to be considered a mobile phone IMO (N95 was 22mm or 23mm!)

Besides, it's not really like the iPhone as it has no big touch screen. Maybe LG will update the Viewty to make it a tad faster and be more application friendly - although it was never meant to be a 'smart' phone. :)

HTC Touch? Or is that considered a PDA?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
no phone out does what the iphone as well and as easy as it does.. the iphone tarrifs are actually good, i pay 45 + 7.99 i get 1200min, unlim txts, unlim 3g etc... plus i can hold 16gb of songs, video, applications, etc...

it plays games so much better than any other phone, and just works alot better... plus i got a ipod headunit in the car i connect it and it plays everything through it... i get mobile internet and email anywhere anytime and for free completely worth it.

dont want an iphone as they are all out of stock and the contracts are rubbish

Not really.
£45 for 1200 mins, 500 text, and unlimited wifi/internet?

Seems pretty good to me.. Heh.

I... I'm getting this contract this saturday.. my mate is the manager at car phone warehouse in camden town and e has saved me one :D.. he has been telling other customers that they are out of stock.. :D

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Not really.
£45 for 1200 mins, 500 text, and unlimited wifi/internet?

Seems pretty good to me.. Heh.

I... I'm getting this contract this saturday.. my mate is the manager at car phone warehouse in camden town and e has saved me one :D.. he has been telling other customers that they are out of stock.. :D

If you're not an existing customer then I'd say go to Apple store as you get £20 off mobileme, which is worth it just for the push services.

Ad

MK2 FRS
I have just had this dilemma and went for the iPhone after much debate. Its a much more competitive offering this time round.

Citroen DS3 DSport
No other mobile phone offers as good a internet browsing experience as the iPhone. Nokia's browsers are a joke to use, I don't miss those days one bit.

Add unlimited texts for £7.50

Citroen DS3 DSport
or £42.50 for 600 minutes, unlimited texts and wifi/data.

You'll also be offered a o2 treat after 3 months and these usually adds on an additional 100 minutes or 100 texts per month. These do vary though.

Der Panzer
Best just to phone up and haggle. Be prepared to leave them if you want the best deal; no point in making threats unless you are going to carry them through.