ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any new Clio V6's left???

BMX
Absolutely gutted, my Black 04 V6 255 was written off last week (not my fault). I'd owned the car from new and had really looked after it.

Anyway, I would love to get hold of another new one, so I just wondered if anyone on here knows of any new one's left floating about somewhere????

Any help greatly appreciated.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Thats dreadful mate. Glad your ok though!

PM Jeremy townsend, he will be able to give the current stock situation. I think the onces that were left where silver!!

Mini Cooper S sport
nelson182 said:
Or knowing insurance compnaies that only gave you the bear minimum payout for your car. Here is one for £20995 in a different and loud Liquid Yellow. May not be local for you, but i've driven past it in the show room, looks great!
Click on used cars then Clio renault sport

http://www.mastersofbeckenham.co.uk/usedcars.htm#

Oooooooooooh I'd have that.

If I could afford it :( I bet they look amazing in liquid yellow.

Gutted for you about the Vee, hope you can find a replacement.

BMX
Thanks for all the help and links guys. I've PM'd Mr Townsend - so fingers crossed. I also spoke to Carselect who reckon there is one left, albeit already at a dealership somewhere (so probably been ragged by every 17 year old grease monkey within 100 miles!!!).

I saw a liquid yellow 55 plate the other day...... not sure about the colour though.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Liquid yellow is awesome. Wouldnt think twice. Good luck with the hunt and let us know how you get on.....

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
to 'lee16V' yea i work for renault as a 'grease money' as u put it and im 18 but i dont rag cars and anyway most dealers wont let u drive a v6 till ur 25 so make us sound like a buch of idiots, i hope ur cars been ragged in the past by a grease money

lemonnobby1 said:
to 'lee16V' yea i work for renault as a 'grease money' as u put it and im 18 but i dont rag cars and anyway most dealers wont let u drive a v6 till ur 25 so make us sound like a buch of idiots, i hope ur cars been ragged in the past by a grease money

Yeah right.

I've heard all the stories from mates that work in the trade.

Renault ChaVio
lemonnobby1 said:

Thank God for that. The only thing I can think of that would be worse than some teenage grease monkey 'ragging' my car is an illiterate grease monkey doing it. Have you passed your test? And if so how did you manage to read the Highway Code?

BMX
lemonnobby1 said:

Considering a couple of 17/18 year old Renault main dealer 'technicians' decided to interface my brother in laws 182 with an estate agents window (whilst the service manager was at lunch), I think we all know what goes on!!!

adtmits said:
Thats dreadful mate. Glad your ok though!

PM Jeremy townsend, he will be able to give the current stock situation. I think the onces that were left where silver!!

I had the last titanium silver one!!! Friday before last :approve:.

Think the last few are either black gold or illiad blue, but not 100% sure.

I'm sure Jeremy will fill in the blanks for you, he's a top bloke.

Lee16V said:
Considering a couple of 17/18 year old Renault main dealer 'technicians' decided to interface my brother in laws 182 with an estate agents window (whilst the service manager was at lunch), I think we all know what goes on!!!

My mate knocked down 6 concrete fence posts in a customers gti. There wasnt a straight panel or window left in it, he spent 2 days in hospital :S

It was only in for a service :(
The dealer was forced to buy them a new car.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Yep it does go on in the trade and to the previous questions i have passed my test and i can read just cant spell it just gets me annoyed when ppl call us grease moneys instead of technicians whos the ppl that fixes, modifies , designs and builds cars. where have they come from you can't design an engine with out some technical knowlegde. which bunch of owners come in and say my 0-60 time is too slow well what kind of owner does that and bring it in to renault which of course is going to be ragged, just to get a gd 0-60 time.

monkeys, monkeys, monkeys, monkeys, monkeys, monkeys.........

...........the saying is grease monkey/s, ffs.

NOT MONEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

swisstom182

nelson182 said:
Or knowing insurance compnaies that only gave you the bear minimum payout for your car. Here is one for £20995 in a different and loud Liquid Yellow. May not be local for you, but i've driven past it in the show room, looks great!

Did you take out RTI Gap insurance?
I think there are only a few left at dealers, i will look on distrinet tomorrow at work, gives us bang up to date info on stock at R.U.K Resource.

Gap insurance is a right con, you wouldnt need it if they paid out the true value.

Always knock back there first offer and fight even if it takes months.

S

swisstom182

Yellow Peril, am on for bonus this year, cant afford to stop.

Gap is ok, depends what gap cover you take, if its Return To Invoice (RTI) you will get back the difference between what the insurance company give you and what you paid for the car brand new/Used,
eg: Paid £27,000 car written off in 2 years and insurance company give you £17,000,
you make a claim to Renault/St Andrews and they give you a cheque for £10,000.
Back to where you originally started, think it is a bargain for Renault RTi at only £300, £1.97 per week.

My missus has got it on hers, wouldnt have let her have it if it was a con.:)

BMX
No I didn't take out the gap insurance, but I have a really good legal company who will take care of the silly insurance valuations. In addition, my insurance company are not too concerned anyway, because they're claiming off the insurance of the HGV that decided to T-bone me.

Its worth noting that most decent insurers will usually either replace the vehicle or pay out the full new price of the vehicle if it is a total loss within the 1st year. Unfortunately, mine is 18 months old......

S

swisstom182

Yeah i know, its a s**t. Feel for ya mate.

The insurance company will have to pay top Glasses Guide retail for the car, they tried it on with me once until i told them to turn to the page where my car was and put his glass's on coz he must have read it wrong, car booked at 5000 and they tried offering me 3500, the guy was a bit miffed, when i told him i was in the trade he Surprisingly offered me top book. And people call us dealers Robbers, lol.

If you need any help with the glasses guide value mate give me a shout.

182 Full Fat
Insurance companies will always try and wriggle out of paying top money for the value of a car when the claim is going through.

S

swisstom182

LEE,

have justed looked and there is only 2 BRAND NEW V's left in the country, they are liquid yellow and black gold. Both are at dealers.

BMX
swisstom182 said:
LEE,

have justed looked and there is only 2 BRAND NEW V's left in the country, they are liquid yellow and black gold. Both are at dealers.

Hey thanks mate, although, I've just been told that the liquid yellow has just been sold!!!

So, there's only one left.... in the same colour as I had before.

I know where it is now, so i'll keep you posted.

Thanks everyone.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
got any pics of the crashed V6? curious to see what my favorite car looks like as a compact