ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any o2 Broadband Problems?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Just about to move from aol to o2 broadband, i've heard reports about the router being bad etc but for the price, is the connection that good?

It seems unreal that I was paying £12.99 for 2mbps with aol and now i'm gonna get 20mbps with o2 for £9.79!! Aol did make me some offers when i tried to leave but nothing that could match o2.

Just wondering if there is any downside?

AK

M240i
I've just bought the same package as you mate!

So would also be interested in any downsides. . .

Polo GTi
I've had it for about a month now, its excellent no problems so far, seem to be better the Be* who I was with previous, strange with them being owned by o2, plus I could only manage 1.6-1.9mb on Be* getting a rock solid 3mb now on o2, again no idea why though

Tesla MP3 2021
Its cheaper because your on LLU with O2 where as with AOL because they have to pay BT for the connection it costs them more. I am with Be which is the same network as O2 and never had a problem at all :)

AK

M240i
I've just finished setting mine up. . . easy to set-up etc. and it seems to be running quite fast.

How can i check the upload/download speeds?