ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any one know this Clio???

Black 182
Clio Sport

Just bin to see it and test drive and it had a clio sport forum sticker in the window, its at Motorseekers in chesterfield. Looks like its bin looked after, so one of u might no it???

Also is it a 172 or 182 cuz its not got 182 exhaust, but it says its a 182???

Clio Dynamique 16v
Car looks nice, bullets look odd (should match the wheels) and is waaay overpriced

Family Bus
Stupidly overpriced!

Why are they advertising it as a 182? I'd have a word, mileage is low enough but even so for a 172 I'd be saying 4k MAX.

Black 182
i just rang them up and they said they will put new cam belt ect on and a new tyre, plus give me a weeks free insurance and a 6 month warrenty, i sort of love the car tho :) the thing is, it would cost probley 500 to have another one lowered and and another 300-400 for a exhust, also its got a clifford alarm and immorliezer(i carnt spell :) thats problem 300 so if i was to get it i woulnt be losin that much, as i would be doing all them mods my self. thanks for all the replies as well

AK

M240i
f**k me thats expensive!

But if you like it mate and can afford go for it, everyone could always get it cheaper etc on forums!

Black 182
Ermmm ok, i think ive bin bit of a tit really. i did put a deposit down on it :( £350 i thought it was a good price with it sayin 182, should have done more research first, would i be able to get the deposit back??? due to them sayin it was a 182??? iam not to bothered about price cuz i like the car, just abit pissed with my self, normaly i would no better :( i think its gone in already for the cam belt to be done, so i doubt i would get any money back off them, looks like iam gunna just have to learn from my mistakes and get my missis to beat me up for bein a great big tit :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
f**k me mate i would be gutted.
althought i reckon you may be able to get them under the trade descriptions act.

Its not a 182 after all ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Getting your deposit back should be possible as its miss-advertised. As boosh says, trade descriptions act.... Go down there explain you wanted 182 and after research this is not infact what the car is, so you'd like your deposit back.