ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any one know where or if still alive Y861OAN is?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I am sure I've seen that car in Telford in Donnington at the back end of last year. Not many Titanium PH1s with PH-QUICK stickers, PH2 rear lights and Cup Spoiler.

Audi A4 avant
I regret selling it so badly. Last I seen of it was Clancy from here was selling it. Would buy it back if still in great condition and mileage isnt to high. Still got your PG Tips monkey some where in the house Dan.

Honda & VW
Yeah I only thought today that I wished I'd have kept it. Was in fantastic condition when I sold it to Dan (country bumpkin).
dread to think what mileage it's got now never mind the quantity if previous owners.

i bought it off a chap who bought it of a guy called Stu on here I think. Then Dan had it off me, sold to meady who I assume sold it to Clancy, where its gone now I do not know

Audi A4 avant
I know Clancy sold it on but I think I've asked him before and he wasn't sure if he was a member on here.
Would be interesting to get some pic up off all the members that's had it.