ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any one seen me about

RENAULT SPORT 182 CUP
sorry i was just doing qwick post cus its never normally worked since iv been a member here are some pics of my car.

if ya see me come over and say hi.

er1453869.jpg

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Was you overtaken by a blue Saxo VTs the other day??

A loud bloody one??? Standard looking.....

:p

RENAULT SPORT 182 CUP
erm dont know lol most probably lol. im board of people keep trying to race so just ingnore all of them lol.

RENAULT SPORT 182 CUP
na i aint got any but i wanna get some. i live in hatfield peverel lol i always hang bout chelmsford. and down the bp we should arrage a mini meet in the week or somthing. anyone intrested.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
last mini meet up freeport was s**t.

some t**t really annoyed me so got in my car and went lol

RENAULT SPORT 182 CUP
do you wanna put a post in the meets and events part see if we can get alot of intrest around are area

RENAULT SPORT 182 CUP
we dont get little pricks round are area lol or round chelmsford lol. you meet alot people there a few of us that always down bp we like the locals lol 2 r5s 2 clios and noble and meagane we are always down there.

be good if we can get enoufe members

RENAULT SPORT 182 CUP
i dont have access to arrange a meet lol can some one do the post for chelmsford bp 7:30 onwards on thursday

RENAULT SPORT 182 CUP
bp by the borham interchange. near chelmsford got mc donalds there and everything the best place to park would be at the back by the toilets just in frount of the pumps there loads space to park.

for people from braitree be 5 min drive down the A130 or what ever its called